October 18th Launch Planned!Right now the weather is looking great for launching this weekend! If everything goes well, we'll be launching Saturday morning somewhere in Washington (probably Harrington, Ritzville, or Sprague).
Posted Oct 15, 2014, 3:26 PM by Austin Tanner
October 11th Launch POSTPONED!Due to some windy weather conditions being predicted for Saturday's launch, the launch has been CANCELED for this weekend and has been rescheduled for next Saturday, October 18th. Hopefully ...
Posted Oct 9, 2014, 4:59 PM by Austin Tanner
October 4th Launch POSTPONED!The VAST high-altitude balloon program launch that was previously scheduled for this coming Saturday October 4, 2014 has been postponed to the following week, October 11, due to sketchy ...
Posted Oct 2, 2014, 8:12 AM by Austin Tanner
October 4th Launch PlannedWeather permitting, the next VAST high-altitude balloon launch is planned to happen early in the morning on Saturday, October 4th.
Posted Sep 20, 2014, 6:12 PM by Austin Tanner