March 28th Launch CANCELED!!Due to excessively high ground winds predicted for all of our proposed launch sites (Washtucna, Ritzville, and Sprague), the launch this weekend has been canceled. Enjoy your weekend!
Posted Mar 26, 2015, 4:51 PM by Austin Tanner
Launch Pictures Posted!!I have posted the pictures from the October 18th Launch. You can view them under Media or go to this link. Enjoy!
Posted Nov 29, 2014, 2:15 PM by Canon Moonshadow
October 18th Launch Planned!Right now the weather is looking great for launching this weekend! If everything goes well, we'll be launching Saturday morning somewhere in Washington (probably Harrington, Ritzville, or Sprague).
Posted Oct 15, 2014, 3:26 PM by Austin Tanner
October 11th Launch POSTPONED!Due to some windy weather conditions being predicted for Saturday's launch, the launch has been CANCELED for this weekend and has been rescheduled for next Saturday, October 18th. Hopefully ...
Posted Oct 9, 2014, 4:59 PM by Austin Tanner